Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Best Christmas present
I got a canoe for Christmas this year. It is really nice and has great seat backs! I'll let you know how it works once I get some paddles. (Who gives a canoe as a present with no paddles!?! My husband is such a dork) What was your best gift for Hanukkah or Christmas this year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My favorite gift was a new graphics card for my computer - so I could try "Second Life" the online virtual world.
My husband and I bought each other a brand new townhome for Christmas!
Annamae, that is a fantastic present!
I got my fiancé a tandem kayak for her birthday last year and we have had some great times going out on the ocean, the bay and local rivers! Riding on the water is so much fun and there are lots of great places around Hillsborough to canoe or kayak. I hope to see some pictures on the blog once you get the canoe out on the water (with some paddles)!
I got some great presents for the holidays; the one that first pops in my mind to tell you about is that my Dad got me 5 volumes of “Unshelved” Comic Books! You were the first person to make me aware of the hilarity that is Unshelved (for the uninitiated go to: http://www.unshelved.com )
John, I'm glad your still enjoying Unshelved. Hope to see you and Theresa out on the water.
Post a Comment